With dedicated clearance specialists in each of our regional offices, we offer a hassle-free process for managing your import & export consignments and navigating you through the customs AEP system.
Get Expert CustomsClearance Advice
If you’re confused about how your business should comply with the Revenue’s Customs Clearance or Export Clearance requirements, you can come to us for expert advice.
Our teams specialise in import and export declarations including:
- ENS (Safety & Security) declarations
- PBNs (Pre-Boarding Notifications)
- GMRs (Goods Movement Reference)
- Traces (CHED-P/VED Veterinary Health Certificates)
- T2L (Proof of Inter-EU import/export)
- NCTS (T1 Transit)
Our knowledge of the industry means that you are protected against any eventuality that may arise. With DSG your goods are in safe hands!
Brexit & Custom Clearance
For over 30 years DSG has been providing Customs Clearance services to clients across Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
With both in house experience, as well as a vast array of expert partners, we have direct contact with all relevant authorities including the following:
- Irish Customs
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine (DAFM)
- Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Department of Agriculture, Environment & Rural Affairs
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
We understand your Brexit requirements. If you have any needs around cross border customs brokerage services, T2 Transit declaraions, bonded warehouses or deferment factilities, get in touch with someone on our team and we would be happy to help.